The policy is passed by the Student Government Group and Association Counseling Commission on Spring Semester, March 30, 2011.
- Students have the priority to apply to reserve the Piano Room although it’s open for reservation for all the University’s faculty, employees and staff.
- The Piano Room can only be reserved by making an appointment to enroll every semester, but not open for drop-in reservation. The open hours for reservation and related procedures would be announced on the Center’s website.
- The reserved Room must be used by the enrollee and cannot be transferred.
- The user can exchange with your ID card for the key to the Room from the SAC No. 1 Office. After finishing using the room, please lock the door and return the key in exchange your ID card back.
- For the sake of next user’s rights, please keep the Piano Room clean in order to maintain the piano’s durability and long life.
- The enrollee can neither transfer the reservation to others, nor use the room to receive a lesson from off-campus instructors. S/he cannot also make a copy of the Room key. The violator will lose her/his rights to reserve the room.
- The policy will be effective on the date of being issued after it’s passed by Student Counseling Commission.